The Doctor's Philosophy:

Watch your thoughts, they become words..Watch your words, they become actions..Watch your actions, they become habits..Watch your character, they become destiny..

p/s: Org ckp tulis guna otak. paling tidak, tulis guna tangan. Tp wa xpeduli, coz wa still mau tulis guna hati. (^_^)
p/s/s: Semua yang terkandung di dalam blog wa adalah nukilan & pendapat wa sendiri, unless the sources are stated. Maaf jika ada yg inappropriate untuk tontonan umum!

Friday, February 3, 2012

Winter Break : Jalan-jalan Cari Makan

Assalamualaikum & Hye

How are you ppl? Already have your holiday or not? Ngee~ I'm having my hols now, but I got blank what should I do for another 9 days remaining. Btw, I dun have any plan, and I dun have any budget either to go anywhere like most of my friends do. So, I decided to go find and fill up my tummy with every food that I'm craving for since I dun have much time to do like that before. Yaaa, exams and classes always mem-busy-kan diri mereka utk memenuhi my schedule. So sad~ Well, that's how a student life should be, rite??


Okay then, I dun wanna talk much. If not, I will keep mumbling without any points. So just let the pictures talk!! 


1st Venue: PEKING, City Star, Cairo
(Chinese Food)

-Mushroom soup-

-Prawns with Hoisin Sauce-
-Mixed Vege with Chinese Mushroom-
-Beef with Ginger & Garlic-


2nd Venue: MORI SUSHI , City Star, Cairo

-Salmon, Onagi (eel), Shrimp, & 'Idk-what-its-called' Sushi-
p/s: That 'flower'-like thing is pickled ginger. It taste good when I bite a lil', but turns diff n spicy when I ate much. -.-'



3rd Venue: SPECTRA, Genena Mall, Cairo

-Chicken & Mushroom Soup-

-Seafood Platters-
(Shrimp, Fish Fillets, Calamari & Mashed Potatoes)

-Chinese Seafood Noodles-
(Ini cik abg yg mengidam, not me :p )


...not to forget, many THANX to him yg sudi teman wa yg mengidam macam2 ni makan. hehe.
(^__^)



Still thinking for another food to eat during this holiday. Any ideas? :D
p/s: I wish I dun gain weight again this year, since I gained 10kg during winter break last year. LOL







No comments: