The Doctor's Philosophy:

Watch your thoughts, they become words..Watch your words, they become actions..Watch your actions, they become habits..Watch your character, they become destiny..

p/s: Org ckp tulis guna otak. paling tidak, tulis guna tangan. Tp wa xpeduli, coz wa still mau tulis guna hati. (^_^)
p/s/s: Semua yang terkandung di dalam blog wa adalah nukilan & pendapat wa sendiri, unless the sources are stated. Maaf jika ada yg inappropriate untuk tontonan umum!

Thursday, August 2, 2012

U Smile. I Smile. :)


Syukur alhamdulillah. Allah is really a GREAT  Listener. I wish this happiness lasts forever. Can't describe the feelings when ur beloved one is happy. It was like you are the one yg dpt that something. And of course, the reverse. Well, wa sempat tachycardia n join his tremors la. haha. Wow, really its sooooo amazing somehow. Feel like crying pun ada.. still cant sleep due to 'overhappiness' but need to force myself to sleep coz I have morning shift oo tomorrow (my elective posting I mean). Excited much huh? XD 



Dear you,

Alhamdulillah.. you did it again. I'm very n truly happy. :) 
May success will always with us. 
Welcome to 5th year! ;)) 






No comments: